Halloween: Costumes!

I can't believe it's already time to shop for Halloween costumes again.

I just get so frustrated trying to find a costume.  It seems that everything that's fun is also SUPER short.  Have any of you guys noticed this?

Here are some of the ones I really like, but won't wear because they're so short.



SO adorable.  Totally slutty.

Also, what exactly is the difference between these two costumes?



The thought had occurred to me that I could rock a red-head character because I already have the red hair.  I thought maybe one of these might work:



Also, what...exactly... is "plus size" about this girl?



Is it that she doesn't look like this?



Because honestly, the "Plus" size model is way... WAY hotter.

Ultimately, I think I might have decided to go "Gypsy."  Of course the costume I want is around $120.



Thoughts?

~J