Denver? Nebraska? Yeah...

Just a quickie update!

I'm in York, Nebraska right now.  I was in Denver yesterday morning.  I'll be back in Denver tomorrow.  That's right... I'm squeezin' in a little March storm chasing!

You all know my good friend Tony Laubach - well, when he's not busy kicking ass on Storm Chasers, sometimes I can bribe him to take me chasing because we've been friends for something ridiculous like 10 years.

One of the first (or the first?) chase I did with him years ago:




So, I'll keep you posted with any purty pictures I get of structure, and hopefully a tornado. :)  This is the Tornado threat Convective Outlook.  I know 10% doesn't actually SOUND like it's a good chance, but it actually is.  We were sitting on 2% yesterday and wanting to stab someone for our bad luck.  Today looks MUCH better.




In the mean-time, I'm also looking at restructuring my eating plan to be more similar to that of Beth over at The BETH Approach.  I know I don't react well to sugar & starch... or is it that I'm actually lactose allergic/intolerant?  Or do I have issues with soy?  I know I have hormonal problems because of my acne.  So... I am considering cutting out soy, then dairy (and staying off of sugar?) -- It's all overwhelming and there has been a big bunch of friends on Facebook giving me advice.  I just feel like I shouldn't eat ANYTHING now, and it's freaking me out.

Thoughts?

~J