Juice Fast Extravaganza! Beginning!!!

Hello lovelies!

Well, I have lots of news and I haven't been a proper EHG, and I haven't been sharing.  So I'm back in full force.

Over the last few months I've definitely lost sight of myself, my body and my control over food.  I've been eating crap, and the weight I've gained is what I have to show for it.

I watched a documentary called Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead.  I highly recommend this documentary, and you should watch it if you enjoy documentaries about health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, etc.  It's about two men who juice fast for 60 days.  (wow...) and how it changes their bodies and lives.

I was so inspired, I decided to do an introductory juice fast for 15 days.  Not only to reboot my body, retrain my thought process about food and gain some clarity, but also for the inevitable weight loss that occurs, and to help my skin out a little bit.  (Juicers / raw foodists are notoriously glowing, pretty skin, sparkling eyes... I need that.)

Here is a "before" type shot of me with no makeup, showing my (eugh) skin.  Hopefully there is an improvement over the process.




From here I'll be updating every day if I can, to let you know how it goes, how I feel, and how it changes me.  Hopefully for the better. :)


SO.  Day one!  What I'm drinking here is a really simple orange and strawberry juice.  I have tons of produce and I'm ready to jump in with both feet! :)




Stats:
Weight = 173.0
Bust = 39.5
Waist = 31.5
Lower belly = 38.5
Butt = 43.5
Hips = 42