Juice Fast Extravaganza! Day 2...

Total Weight Loss - 1.8 lbs

Hello all!

I'm feeling more awake today (so far, though it's just the beginning of the day.)  Yesterday I was out of it still, sleepy and felt super sore.  My hips / lower back / thighs in particular have been sore since I started, and are still sore again today.  It was actually so bad last night that I had to take some tylenol PM just so I could go to sleep. :(

I have woken up sore again today.  I've been stretching and drinking a ton of water, so I'm hoping to just flush out these toxins as soon as possible so I can get to the feeling awesome part.

Aside from that, I'm feeling good.  We are planning to go to the farmer's market today to pick up some more produce for the juicing.  Dan actually has been excited about the (fruit) juices as well.  He made his own apple and pear juice yesterday and loved it. :)


Yesterday's breakfast was this beautiful apple juice.



Lunch:  finishing the "too much ginger!" green juice from day one... after this we went on a nice walk.


Still gotta love the green color though.



Dinner was freaking amazing - tomato, cilantro, celery, red pepper.  YUM!  If there was ever a satisfying juice... this is it.  It feels hearty and it's delicious.  (think: V8 or Bloody Mary, minus the salt!)



So, here's to my third day today, and I'll be back tomorrow with another update. :)  Until then, Dan & I are visiting the farmer's market today, and I'm getting a massage tonight because my body is killing me.  Hopefully it helps!

~J