Orlando Honeymoon - Healthy Eating?

Hidy ho, folks!

Well I wanted to interrupt the blog posts about juicing with a very real question.  Dan and I are honeymooning in a few weeks to Florida.  (I've never been.)  We're doing Disney World and probably Epcot.  What I'm curious to hear is:

1.  What are your "don't miss!" recommendations?  (We have four full days to work with.)
2.  What restaurants do you recommend?  (On or OFF park / resort grounds.)
3.  Speaking of restaurants... how, just HOW do I stay healthy in terms of food while I'm out there?  Are there any options for whole foods?  You know, hippie food?  I mean... I am not going through a fifteen day juice fast just to turn around and eat crap food because "oh well, I'm in Orlando."

So!

Those are my questions, and hopefully you can help me!!

xoxo,
~Jenn