Juice Fast Extravaganza! Today is day 12!

Yep, folks - I only have three days left.  It's interesting.  I really love juicing, and I'll keep doing it for the rest of my life.  I definitely am looking forward to starting to eat some delicious raw foods after I'm done.  The experience has been an awesome one so far!


I'm full of energy today, I'm down 6.6 pounds, and Dan told me today after kissing me, "your skin is getting so soft!"



I thought I'd share a few pics with you all, and a recipe that Dan helped me name. :)



"The Jackal"

2 huge carrots (four normal size)
1/2 huge cucumber (or one small)
1 zucchini
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch spinach
3 stalks celery
1 yellow pepper
1 hot pepper
1 lime, peeled
2 oranges, peeled
1 beet (ends cut off)




Look at all these gorgeous colors!  I mean really, have you ever seen a more gorgeous array of colors in your veggie selection?  Greens, yellows, oranges, red, purple... gorgeous!





At first I didn't have the oranges, but after tasting it, realized I needed a little sweet to counter that hot pepper a little bit!



Check it out:





Spectactular color.  SPICY juice, and jam-packed with so many nutrients... it's lovely!


~J



PS - speaking of nutrients, check out my nails!  They look and feel amazing right now.  My hair is growing faster, my skin looks good.  Juicing FTMFW!